My favorite photograph




Hi Guys

In this post I am going to tell you about my favorite photograph.

Well, I am not a person that enjoy appear in pictures but this photo is very special because it was taken in my first trip to the Patagonia with my parents and my twin brother. 

The photo was taken by my brother. when we went to take a coffee with our parents in a very cold morning. It is great remind when Pablo (my brother) my mother and me went to walk around the lake that stay to side of  Puerto Natales. When I think in the wind that there was in there I back to feel my ears frozen.

When my father found us we went to take something for recover heat. After to take a coofe and eat  my brother said that he would take a photo. Now that I look the photo I can not avoid to feel nostalgic, because It was an amazing adventure among my parents, Pablo and me.

I liked to share the story of this photo with you. That is all for now

Goodbye.


  






Comments

  1. It's a beautiful picture, Diego. I didn't know you had a twin brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great adventure! I've always wanted to travel to Patagonia. I hope one day I can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! before reading your post I thought your brother was you jajaj

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photograph Diego, wow I imagine how cold Patagonia must be.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment