Musical Preferences


Musical preferences.

Hello guys
Today, I am going to tell you about my musical preferences. Honestly, I have never had one artist, band or genere prefer I listen music because I like it. It can be only one song of a band.  My Likes can change according to situation When I going to supermarket I listen different songs because It’s a random situation, but when I need to motivation I listen Rock, ACDC, Suvivor, Queen or when I need to study I listen relaxing music like mantras or nature sounds . If I would choose one artist that I like, I think on AVICI because my favorite songs are from him, those are “Hey brother”, I listen this song at 2018 and from there It´s my favorite song because I remember to all my brothers, and the second is “Wake me up”.

I consider that the music It’s very important because I can get emotions and fellings that I need for a particular situation.

Until the next post. Goodbye.

Comments

  1. Avici was a great artist, I like him too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diego! what is your favorite album?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes the sounds of nature help me to study too, they are so relaxing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment