My favorite piece of technology

Hello guys

Since some time the technology It has become essential in the daily life. I think that It is for amenity and because It is easier to transport. I would choose my cell phone like my favorite piece of technology.

I chose the cell phone because It is the device that I most use in all day. I use that for many things: comunication (with my family, partners and teachers), fun, education and to be informed. For example If I have some a question I can search at internet or when I want to talk with my family or friends. Though It is very useful I try to use it as little bit  as possible because I know the adverse effects that It have in the health. I prefer the cell phone above the computer because I need a charger and one socket all time to use it.

Today, I think that the cell phones are very similar with the computers in his functions, Though  the  functions betwen cell phones and computers are very similar in the career that I am studying I should have a good computer. I belive that the cell phones are the base for the contemporary comunication.
These are the reasons for that I prefer the cell phone against another kind of technology.

I hope that you are ok, see you later.

Goodbye.   

Comments

  1. Hey Diego, do you think we're dominated by technology?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, maybe not today but some day it is very posible.

      Delete
  2. Hi Diego! I think the same as you, the cell phone is very useful in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Diego, the smartphone is essential for me too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Yes, I do but only I have Clash Royale jajaja

      Delete

Post a Comment